Develop education on disease & your product to all stakeholders
- Identifying patients and treatments pathways.
- Partnering with Medical Societies for high level scientific communication.
- Introducing disease and treatment solutions before Marketing approval.
- Training Physicians on disease and treatment solutions through departmental meetings, CMEs, Conferences, Speaker tours and direct communication.
- Participating at National or Regional scientific meetings.
- Managing disease registries to collect local epidemiological data and treatment behaviors.
- Supporting publications on your products based on local experience.
- Organizing Ad-board meetings to collect epidemiological data, to identify management practices, challenges in diagnosis and to provide treatment access and funding opportunities.
- Helping Laboratory to identify patients.
Develop Patient relations
- Identifying suitable existing patient groups and/or helping in the set-up of new patient associations.
- Training the patient associations on what is practicable and what is not to maximize effectiveness in perfect application of local and international regulations regarding patient communication.
- Capitalizing on patient success stories to drive sustainable funding.
- Supporting awareness and advocacy programs of the patient association like PR activities, lay forums, Help developing educational materials for public dissemination, supporting Fund-raising initiatives.
- Assisting patient associations in lobbying healthcare officials and governments.
Build long term government relations
- Mapping Government Stakeholders to ensure communication and follow-up with the correct decision makers.
- Driving reimbursement and price negotiation in countries that already have a system in place, and finding innovative ways of funding in the other countries.
- Preparing presentations with in-country epidemiological data, local experience of diagnosing and treating patients for government stakeholders.
- Organizing presentations to relevant authorities (including regulatory departments) in full transparency with your organization.
- Developing long and sustainable partnerships with governments.
- Branding your company and products to Health authorities.
Optimizing business model
- Collaborating with the client to Prepare Strategic Brand Plans that will provide the best market access options.
- Maximizing early commercialization through
- – Experience programs: clinical trials, compassionate programs, co-payment scheme …
- – NPS: Named Patient Sales
- Securing local regulatory requirements, logistic and collection through the Strategic Alliance with DKSH, an innovative business model.
Finding treatment funding solutions
- Helping you partnering with Governments to activate sustainable funding solutions at the earliest possible junctures.
- Driving case by case approach to ensure funding solutions based on:
- – “Patient means” assessment by independent social workers, solutions can be different depending on social classification.
- – Private Health insurance assessment.
- – Specific funding initiatives from companies and communities.